I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Rough ride on the train

Since my parents don’t live downtown, I have to make the commute to the suburbs via the GO train. I don’t mind it. There’s no traffic that I have to deal with and I can fall asleep without the danger of hitting a car on the road.

The only thing I do mind is when there’s construction on the tracks. Most often, they result in delays. This time, I could live with a delay because the trip was rough.

Somewhere along the way to Toronto, the terrain gets rocky and the train starts to shake as if the passengers are going through an earthquake. There is so much turbulence that my prostate gets stimulated to the point that I’m aroused. It’s as if I’m sitting on a vibrator for 15 minutes.

The bag I’m carrying is now on my lap and I start to look out the window, lips in a perpetual smirk and cringing inside because I want to get off the train before getting off on the train while still on it.

This goes on for another few minutes and then it stops. I am relieved. But by the time I reach the station, I feel like I need a cigarette.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cincinnati NAMjA said...

Glad you made it!

September 22, 2009 7:09 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can find your eddress !~ Would like to e-you .
Neilagain@gmail from source4ink.com
Love reading your life . Your a great writer I sorry that I haven't stayed on top of it
Neilagain

September 22, 2009 10:50 pm  
Blogger Brand New W said...

can't wait! i think i'll be taking that train in to Toronto from Hamilton. Does that sound right? how much does it cost?

September 23, 2009 7:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home