I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Smiley face text reply

It’s nice to receive the occasional text message at work to break the monotony of the day. It’s even nicer when the text puts a smile on your face...

By the way, your picture on the little bio on [a website] is totally swoon-worthy. I glanced at it today... ya know, just for a second ;)


Although I know there is nothing swoon-worthy about my picture, it still makes me send a smiley face text reply back.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I beg to differ. If the picture on the website is anything like the picture on your blog profile, I bet there is much to be swoon-worthy.

London, UK

September 11, 2009 4:11 am  
Anonymous johnmichael said...

I'm sure your picture is very swoon worthy!!

September 13, 2009 11:23 pm  
Blogger Jay said...

if i had your number i'd be texting you ;)

September 17, 2009 12:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home