I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, August 31, 2009

With friends like these...

During a rough time in my life, I told one of my good friends about the situation so she could understand my mindset. I was only hoping she would be a compassionate ear to hear me out.

So it comes as a very pleasant surprise that I receive a text message on my phone (broken into three because of its length) at the end of the workday.

Where are you? If I haven't heard from you by the end of the day Ill assume that you're standing on a ledge somewhere & ready to end it. I'll call the police if I have to!

And that's all I needed in order to see that some people really do care about your well-being, even if it takes a grave situation to make it happen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Godfrey said...

Considering that so many of us, who don't even know you, care so much and wish you only the best, I can't imagine how much the people who ACTUALLY know you do. Always here if you need to let it out. x

August 31, 2009 4:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home