I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Girlie crap

While in the process of moving, I have to find everything that’s mine in my old place, pack it all up, send it over to my new place, and then unpack. It is in this process that I realize I have a lot of stuff. Not regular stuff, but a lot of girlie crap.

Being someone who works in an industry where beauty products practically fall from the sky (and onto your face), I think it's a shame I'm not a woman (or a guy who is obsessed about his looks) because I don't use most of these products.

Even if I was a product whore, there is still a lot of stuff I don't and would probably never use. From face creams, to body lotions and scrubs, the list is endless. I'm strictly a soap, shampoo and deordorant kind of guy.

The only good thing is I get to have a stash on hand which helps me out when it's time to gift others for their birthdays, anniversaries or special occasions. And, if there is anything left in my ever expanding gift cabinet, there's always an opportunity to sell it to others. Because if I can't be pretty, then at least I can make some money off the girlie crap I have.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

How about a blog giveaway! Have a contest to offload your stuff.

August 13, 2009 1:25 pm  
Anonymous Jake said...

I agree - a blog giveaway might be fun.

Or you can just send it all to me. I'm not that far away :-P

(PS, I'm going to send you an email soon to catch up)

August 14, 2009 10:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home