I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Funny boner

Some people don't have a sense of humour. It's not that they don't get jokes, they don't get anything considered to be amusing. Sometimes you have to wonder if they even have a funny bone.

Recently, I discovered a series of referrals from another site. To make a long story short, I made a comment about some athletes being out of shape (which they obviously aren't). At the end of the comment, I wrote "LOL" to emphasize the joke. Of course, one person didn't get the joke and called me out on it.

A diatribe was written, saying I'm bitter and should shut up because I have pictures of myself splattered across my site. Last time I checked, I haven't taken any photos of myself in a long time. And if this person read old posts, he/she should've known (if he/she had a brain along with a sense of humour) I write everything with a tongue firmly planted in my cheek.

If I really wanted to make a big joke out of the whole situation, I would've turned funny bone into funny boner, or something. Then again, I have a sense of humour.

3 Comments:

Blogger A Lewis said...

I have written before about being misunderstood and not being able to be figured out. Quite frankly, I think they are all jealous of we humorous types -- dry, scarcastic, weird, and strange..... screw 'em if they can't take a joke.

August 24, 2009 12:09 pm  
Blogger Sooo-this-is-me said...

Well you should stick it to them and just post more body shots of yourself! ;)

August 24, 2009 12:47 pm  
Blogger dit said...

sounds like you are the victim of some seriously misplaced anger. I'd suggest them a good therapist, or two.

August 28, 2009 12:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home