I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

A change is gonna come

Change doesn't happen too often in my staid life, but when it does, watch out. The alterations are huge, as if a whole new world is opening up.

Recently, I have come across a period of change. Some people might think of it as a bad thing, but I looked it as a sign; a (possibly) good sign.

Instead of being scared of the unknown, I look at it as a moment when I have an opportunity to look at my life and see what I want to make of it.

Even when I read my horoscope, it said I needed to remove any old baggage (physical and psychological) from my life to start anew. Of course, horoscopes are always right, especially when they tell you want you want to know.

And, that's exactly what I did. Gone were certain elements of my past that were hindering my future. It’s time for a fresh start and new beginnings.

To quote Sam Cooke, a change is gonna come...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are the things that help us grow as a person. Accept and embrace change and doors open which you never knew were there. Good Luck!

September 02, 2009 8:13 am  
Anonymous Karen said...

I feel the same way.

September 02, 2009 8:46 am  
Blogger Brand New W said...

Sounds like you might be in your Saturn Return!!!

September 02, 2009 12:52 pm  
Blogger Princessa lil mexico said...

keep you head up! And Smile.

September 03, 2009 12:12 pm  
Blogger JUSTIN said...

Good for you for having a positive attitude!

September 04, 2009 3:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home