I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Crazy is his name

Ever since the ugly breakup, I couldn't bring up J's name in public because of the memories that would come rushing back - good and bad ones. There’s a very strong emotional connection with the name.

Even after all of his erratic behaviours that arose from his incredibly stupid and irrational decisions, and as he became more and more unhinged, I still felt something.

So, instead of calling him by his name, I started calling him Crazy. And, the feelings I once had started to disappear, albeit slowly.

No one around me could call him by his given name. I didn’t want to hear his name. When I stated the rules, people started following them. Now, everyone calls him Crazy.

Of course, it also helps that his new moniker suits him perfectly, so it’s not like I started calling him idiot or sociopath. That I only do in private.

3 Comments:

Blogger Random Thinker said...

Makes me wonder what names you've come up with for the rest of us?

September 10, 2009 8:46 am  
Anonymous johnmichael said...

That's alright. You had a relationship with him, you can call him anything you want to.

September 10, 2009 3:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Half the fun of writing my blog is coming up with names for the guys I encounter :P

September 15, 2009 6:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home