I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Creating a villain

Sometimes a villain is created with a series of words that someone else uses to describe another person who deserves the title. Sometimes the words write themselves when another person performs a series of actions.

Crazy's actions have resulted in a reaction from others. To put it simply, everyone hates him. He has become a villain in the eyes of others because of what he did and what he continues to do. I have taken a step back and not do a thing except inform my friends of the goings-on.

The demand for space got the ball rolling, and throwing me out (rendering me homeless), leaving me days before I had a cancer-related operation, not being there for support when I almost went bankrupt, and having the potential of losing my sanity in a time of weakness kept it speeding down the mountain. And, I'm not even including the part where Crazy told me to sit on my ass and wait for him while he was able to date other people.

And, now I look at this and realize that I don't have to write a series of words for someone else who deserves to be a villain because actions were already written by them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Al In The County said...

Well said. Villains truly do create themselves, don't they.

October 07, 2009 12:27 pm  
Blogger Marquis said...

As we know you can only pull the wool over people eyes for so long. They will eventually see all of his dirty deeds. You were smart to just step back and let him f**k himself up.

October 07, 2009 6:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home