I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Thin lips, thick lips

Being someone who doesn’t kiss and tell, I’ve come across some sets of lips that don’t know what they’re doing. Sometimes their shape doesn’t matter, while other times it does.

Thin top and bottom lip: it feels like you’re practically kissing teeth and that isn’t pleasant.

Thin top and thick bottom lip: is one of the better options because you can easily suck on the bottom lip while... never mind.

Thick top and thin bottom lip: is an awkward combination and would only work if your top lip was thin and bottom lip was thick because the shapes would result in a ying-yang situation.

Thick top and bottom lip: it feels like a suction cup and I should know because mine are like that.

In the end, it doesn’t really matter what the shape of them are, as long as they know what they’re doing.

5 Comments:

Blogger about a boy said...

amen brother.

November 16, 2009 10:55 am  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

thick top, thick bottom...

that's me.

(I was referring to my lips, dammit!)

November 16, 2009 1:44 pm  
Blogger Brand New W said...

"In the end, it doesn’t really matter what the shape of them are, as long as they know what they’re doing."

And where they're doing it to.

November 16, 2009 7:31 pm  
Blogger Cincinnati NAMjA said...

I never thought of it this why. You are definitly right!

November 17, 2009 5:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never thought of it that way. I've always touted the "Less tongue, more lip" philosophy... cant' stand having to towel off after a bad kiss.

November 22, 2009 11:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home