I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A touch of ADD

Because of the nature of my work, I have to be able to do a million things at once and do them well. It’s as if I have to have a touch of ADD in order to make it in my industry.

In fact, while writing this, my mind wanders off in a million directions; I am writing other posts simultaneously as well as editing some work, following up on other emails, checking Twitter, avoiding someone on MSN because they pissed me off this week, researching for material online and registering a Rowenta handheld fabric steamer.

Ideally, I want to do other things, but I’m only one person. There isn't enough time in the day. If I train my hands and feet to work at the same time, I could accomplish a multitude of projects faster but I’d rather not because that would take ADD a little too far. That is, unless I train someone to do it for me...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Miguel said...

Try practising law, and(God forbid) being up for partnership. My life now no longer belongs to me and every waking moment is dedicated to work. I started out loving the practise of law (and all the trimmings) but now feel as though I just want to slow down a bit and smell the roses!

November 18, 2009 3:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home