I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Anniversary day and Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day. Supposedly, the most romantic time of the year. It's the day of grand gsetures and even grander proclamations. Chocolates and flowers are seen throughout the day and candlelit dates are the de rigueur of the night.

And speaking of dates... It was also HN's anniversary on the 10th of February. I almost forgot, which is odd since I should be celebrating something that is at once kept at arms length, and yet is still a very close part of me.

One occasion marks the time when I might or might not be going out with someone to prove they love me. The other occasion marks the time when I realize I love myself, no matter if I'm with someone or alone.

Either way, I guess I don't pay that much attention to dates, no matter time of the year.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mind Of Mine said...

Happy Monday :)

February 14, 2011 1:25 pm  
Blogger Nivek said...

happy anniversary! even if you don't pay attention to it much, thank you for blogging :-)

February 20, 2011 3:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home