I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, April 11, 2011

New year, new book

Although many people make promises of writing books, few of them ever come to fruition. It’s much harder than it appears. With everyone having a 9-5 (or, if you’re me, a 25 hours - 7 days a week) job, there’s little time left to sit at a computer and type.

But, I’ve found the time.

Although I’ve said it before, I am writing a book. This is a new one (the old one isn’t abandoned, believe me) I’m doing with my best friend. We get to split the work in approximately half.

It’s a series of short stories, describing bad dates and relationships for the new year (and maybe a couple of juicy ones from 2010).

Let’s say there will be a lot of people who don’t want to read it. Names will be changed, but that is the extent of the veiling.

And, how sad is it that we can have already ¼ of the book done in the first few weeks of the new year? Yeah, it’s practically writing itself.

It’s going to be a bestseller.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Chapman said...

When you are a multi-millionnaire author, will you dump your blog and leave us all alone?!

April 10, 2011 2:59 am  
Blogger Mind Of Mine said...

I don't know if the above comment is insulting or not, but I like it lol.

April 10, 2011 12:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home