I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Stuck on my forehead

It’s hot and I’ve been running from one side of the city to the other for the past hour. Beads of sweat are forming around my hairline and streams of it are rolling down my back. Thankfully, my suit jacket hides the perspiration marks.

To freshen up, I make a detour towards a chichi mall in the centre of the city. Years ago, their public washrooms were the crème-de-la-crème in restrooms. They’re not anymore, but they’re better than doing your business in an alleyway.

As I enter the restroom, I look for the paper towel dispenser. It's empty and needs to be refilled. There’s a hand-blower, but that won’t do much good. I need something to absorb the moisture. So, I step into a stall and pull out wads of toilet paper. The paper is dabbed across my forehead and face, around my neck, and under my arms. I can’t reach my back without taking off my dress shirt, so I leave it.

When I’m done, I flush the paper down the toilet and step out of the stall. A man appears and gives me a strange look. He must’ve seen me dry myself off. I walk out of the restroom and make my way outside.

Passing by a store’s vitrine, I see there’s something on my face. Something white. A big piece of toilet paper is stuck on my forehead. Not only that, there are also a few strips on the side of my face and one on my neck. I resemble a mummy that was just unwrapped.

I quickly pull them off. Hopefully nobody saw the mess I was in. Next time I have to make sure to check the mirror inside the restroom before I leave.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a charmin man you are.

July 23, 2007 4:50 am  
Blogger Timmy said...

poopy face!

July 23, 2007 7:04 am  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

OK, now that is frickin funny!

July 23, 2007 11:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's fantastic. You should have blamed it on a case of EBS.

July 23, 2007 11:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy have I been there! Add in the buttcrack, too. Thankfully, I never did the paper stuck on me thing... at least I think I never did...

July 23, 2007 1:55 pm  
Blogger Donnie said...

I hate to laugh, but damn that's funny.

July 23, 2007 2:06 pm  
Blogger about a boy said...

dell is hilarious!

i cant believe you didnt check your self before leaving the bathroom!

July 23, 2007 3:45 pm  
Blogger Marquis said...

Ummm! was there no mirror in the bathroom? LOL

July 23, 2007 10:13 pm  
Blogger madamerouge said...

I'm thinking Madonna with the dryer in Desperately Seeking Susan.

July 24, 2007 1:14 am  
Blogger Chris said...

Bet you won't make that mistake again...

July 27, 2007 11:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home