I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Crack in my head

Recently, I demonstrated my talent for having verbal diarrhea at the worst of times by asking someone where he got the scar on his face. Expecting an answer that entailed a bar fight and a broken beer bottle, I was embarrassed to find out he gets that “scar” after a night’s sleep.

I apologize profusely, not for the stupid question but for being the stupid person asking a stupid question.

What’s worse is that I, too, have a scar on my face and it also appears every morning (or afternoon, if I nap) when I wake up. It fades away after an hour, or so. Since it’s near my hairline, it isn’t very noticeable. But, if you press your finger against it, it sinks inwards. So, technically, it isn’t a scar, but a crack.

I have a crack in my head.

That explains so much about me, doesn’t it?

4 Comments:

Blogger DavisMcDavis said...

Love the pose - it looks familiar:

http://tinyurl.com/3a68j8

Hee hee.

August 23, 2007 10:12 am  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

you confirm for all of us how cracked you are.

August 23, 2007 11:36 am  
Blogger S said...

At least I know I'm cracked, unlike the millions of deluded people in the world. LOL.

August 23, 2007 1:57 pm  
Blogger brenton said...

That's too funny, at least your enquiry inspired me to find a good eye cream and to change moisturiser which has helped a lot

August 23, 2007 7:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home