I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Christmas in August

The sky is overcast. The winds pick up speed as the minutes pass. There’s an occasional chill that slowly rolls down your spine. It’s getting colder. It feels like winter, yet summer has another month on its clock.

What the fuck is up with this weather?

For the first time in months, I threw on a sweater, jeans, and my leather jacket. It’s a good thing I left behind my scarf and wool cap, or else I’d look like I was waiting for winter.

What happened to the sun? What happened to the heat? Fuck, what happened to the humidity which I hate with a passion for what it does to my health and hair?

God, you better hear me out. Give me some decent weather or else I’m converting to some other religion, like Judaism (without the circumcision, of course).

5 Comments:

Blogger A Lewis said...

Dear "Convert to Judiasm But Leave the Skin on the End of My Penis" Friend:
We've been basking in the 60-70s much of the summer. It's like the spring that just won't quit. Seldom has it felt like summer this year.

August 21, 2007 1:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! You're a ninja!!

August 21, 2007 2:23 pm  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

you look like someone in George Bush's axis of evil.

August 21, 2007 3:19 pm  
Blogger Brand New W said...

i know, i'm wearing cords today and a long sleeved hoodie. it's just not right. i should be in shorts and a baby tee, damnit!

August 21, 2007 3:45 pm  
Blogger madamerouge said...

In my 17 years in southern Ontario, this summer ranks up there with one of maybe two that was anything approaching bearable.

August 24, 2007 11:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home