I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Twitch

There’s a twitch in my eye. My right eye. It’s bothering me. I’m having a hard time seeing out of it. The muscles of my eyelid are spasming. The lid flutters and quivers. It’s really bothering me.

With only one eye being focused, the balance is off. The right eye has to be closed in order to see anything, but the muscles still twitch. This is supposed to calm the muscle. It’s not working.

It has been said this is due to stress, or a lack of sleep. It’s possible. It’s also possible this is due to nerve damage. And, since the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body, maybe that bump on my noggin' is a tumour.

It better go away soon, because the last thing I want is to wear a patch over my right eye and look like a pirate. And, I am not getting a bird to sit on my shoulder, either, because with my luck, it'll end up shitting all over my shirt.

Arrr...

7 Comments:

Blogger Random Thinker said...

eat a banana. you could be a little low on potassium too.

or you could just be a pirate in training.

or maybe it gets worse and stays on the right side you could get a job at a circus?

August 28, 2007 8:01 am  
Blogger Rebel Yankee said...

I dunno, I hear peg legs are VERY 2008. You could start the trend!

August 28, 2007 1:45 pm  
Blogger DavisMcDavis said...

I've had that same thing, and it crops up when I haven't had enough sleep. Getting like two full nights' sleep in a row at a regular time should fix it. (Unless it's a tumor, in which case you're fucked.) Sleep tight! ;-)

August 28, 2007 4:33 pm  
Blogger Brand New W said...

try pressing a hot towel against it....

August 28, 2007 5:28 pm  
Blogger alexsander said...

lack of iron perhaps?!?, try a banana or some beans :)

August 29, 2007 9:04 pm  
Blogger about a boy said...

i hate twitches in my eyes. i get them in other areas of my body as well.

August 30, 2007 8:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has happened to me before for no apparent reason. It lasted about 6 month on and off then went away. Still happens rarely.

Sometimes my cock twitches when I see a hot guy. I don't understand what causes that either... ;-)

August 30, 2007 11:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home