I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Jiggle

The people of my ethnic background have no problem exposing skin. Whether it’s on the streets, in the supermarket, or in church, they feel comfortable showing off their wares, even if the product isn’t perfect.

One of the places that clothing is usually optional is the beach. Natch. From there, inches upon inches of skin is kissed by the sun, sand, and surf. Just thinking about it gets me wet.

But, what’s different about these beachgoers and those in other parts of the world is the amount of pronounced jiggle. There is a little bit of fat that allows for the squish factor. It makes you want to go out and tap that tan.

When they walk, you can practically hear a samba beat. It’s Rio and Carnival. It’s the skimpy outfits and the larger-than-life personalities. Their asses bounce and move, like they should.

As much as I appreciate all the hard work that gym-goers go through to achieve bodies with little fat and a lot of muscle, I find it off-putting not being able to see their bodies move. I like to see a little jiggle. It’s hypnotic and you can’t stop staring.

Up and down. Side to side. Up and down. Side to side.

I'm sorry, where was I...?

4 Comments:

Blogger Marquis said...

So that is all it takes then.. A jiggle here jiggle there: )

October 11, 2007 6:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er, I don't know if I missed it but: what IS your background? As far as "jiggle"... well, it depends on where the jiggle is, I figure.

October 11, 2007 11:26 am  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

your ethnic background is mutt, right?

as we get older, more things start to jiggle... trust me i know!

October 12, 2007 9:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Jiggle or not to Jiggle?
That is the question.

October 16, 2007 12:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home