I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hairy mole

Cindy Crawford, the supermodel of supermodels, is not only known for her magazine appearances, catwalk strut, and Playboy centrefolds (both photographed by the late Herb Ritts), but also for her iconic beautymark, just beside her luscious lips.

A beautymark on a beautiful person, such as Cindy, is like punctuation at the end of a perfectly-phrased sentence. On someone who doesn’t look like her, it’s just a mole.

There are several beautymarks on my body (some of which very few people have seen), including one near by my left basolabial fold. But, there’s another one I have on my shoulder that bothers me more than the others – reason being is that a hair grows out of it.

Lucky for me, the beautymark on my face doesn’t grow hair. If it did, it would be tweezed as quickly as you can say “Paris Hilton is a talentless whore.” The sucker on my shoulder is a different mark of sorts.

Since I have dark hair, it’s more obvious. It stands out like it’s shouting to the masses with a bullhorn, “Hey! Look at me!” But, I don’t want it to. It’s annoying… and ugly.

Does it make a difference if I yank the hair and call it a beautymark? I mean, it worked for Cindy Crawford.

12 Comments:

Blogger Sooo-this-is-me said...

Don't worry you have a sexy back! I still get stupid pimples at my age for frig sake! Lol "talentless whore" I saw the video and she was not even good at that! Hahaha!

Steven ; )

November 15, 2007 8:27 am  
Blogger Chris said...

It could be worse. You could be Greek like me.

November 15, 2007 8:47 am  
Blogger Kyle said...

Just letting you know now that Keith shut down the comments on bratboy school feel free to comment about t his topic on my blog.

November 15, 2007 10:55 am  
Blogger A Lewis said...

Hey Hairy Boy,
Want me to help you with that mole? Let me check it out

November 15, 2007 11:05 am  
Blogger about a boy said...

just the fact that you said left basal labial fold makes me like you even more.

November 15, 2007 11:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

semi naked pics oh my! I'm not supposed to see that! Pluck that hair out :)

November 15, 2007 2:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pluck it if you please! If it worked for Cindy then it will work for you too!

November 15, 2007 4:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh heh! And people made fun of me when I showed pics of my burn scars :D

Funny, I never use to pay attention to guys' backs. But now when I see a nice shape, I totally notice.

November 15, 2007 4:52 pm  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

phew, at least its not a mole on your ass with a hair growing out of it. that would be grossss..

November 15, 2007 6:36 pm  
Blogger tornwordo said...

Yeah, I've got one of those on my neck. Thanks for the reminder to check for stalks growing out of it. What's really weird is when I see people with a big mole on their face with a tuft of hair growing out of it, I mean, they must look in the mirror and decide it looks better that way! (Is it dangerous to pluck those hairs? I always have....)

November 15, 2007 7:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do NOT want to know where my "beauty" mark is - lol !

November 16, 2007 3:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beauty mark men. she has hairs on it see the comments here http://www.molesremoval.org/skin-moles/facial-moles

August 27, 2009 7:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home