I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Dressing up, dressing down

When meeting someone for the first time, the issue of fashion is one that needs to be solved as quickly, even though it’s the last thing you take care of before you leave the door.

Depending on how much time I have, I usually wear what I wear to work. Thankfully, I don’t use suits too often, or else I’d resemble a sexy accountant; no one wants him around except during tax season.

So, I have a pair of trousers (usually black), a dress shirt (poplin and patternless), and a sweater (if it’s cold). If I have some time to change, then it’s a casual look of jeans, a t-shirt, and a jacket.

It’s incredibly difficult not to cross any lines, and try to appease everyone while impressing only one person. I don’t want to come across as uptight (suit), sloppy (sweats), or nonchalant (somewhere in-between).

If I think I'm going to get lucky, I just won't wear underwear... and pants.

But, I never get lucky.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell, if you went out on the town like you have in the picture, there is no doubt in my perverted mind that you would get lucky!

November 01, 2007 4:05 am  
Blogger DavisMcDavis said...

Never? Really? I should think you could get lucky quite easily in that outfit.

November 01, 2007 10:30 am  
Blogger A Lewis said...

Ah, poor baby.....there's something wrong if you're not getting it. I'm afraid I'm a jeans, t-shirts, flip flops (summer), shorts, guy. Nothing fancy.

November 01, 2007 10:53 am  
Blogger Sooo-this-is-me said...

OK, so if a hotty like you never gets lucky, then I might as well just become a monk right now and go live on a mountain somewhere! : (

Steven

November 01, 2007 11:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was soooo not going to touch myself until I got my mask finished this morning but that lasted about 3 seconds. You are an evil wench, sexy but evil.
kb

November 01, 2007 11:10 am  
Blogger about a boy said...

never? come now mister steven...never is an awfully long time.

November 01, 2007 11:33 am  
Blogger Chris said...

Well, it's no wonder you get so many more comments than I do. Slut. You are the blogging equivalent of Madonna. For shame!

November 01, 2007 11:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Droooling here........

November 01, 2007 2:18 pm  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

I like your halloween costume. Did you get any tricks?

November 01, 2007 6:32 pm  
Blogger R said...

Move to Texas. Looking like that you'd get lucky all you wanted.

November 01, 2007 6:52 pm  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

Hell, I'd phuck you. What's your favorite postion? On your back or bent over your bed? Those sure are some nice abs you have Steven. ;)

November 02, 2007 9:30 am  
Blogger tornwordo said...

Happy HNT! Oh, not hnt? I beg to differ.

November 02, 2007 4:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Answer your telephone in NYC next time and you might get lucky. All night long. :-)

November 05, 2007 10:36 pm  
Blogger madamerouge said...

nice use of shadow!

November 06, 2007 9:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home