I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Nose more hair

Even though I consider myself to be (somewhat) maintenance-free, there are some things that I cannot let slide: one of them is letting unruly nose hairs escape from their inner sanctum, otherwise known as the schnoz.

Recently, I went to an event and couldn't help but stare at the number of young men (some even younger than me – impossible to fathom, I know), with bushes of hair sticking out of their noses. It was rather inelegant – my staring and their respiratory tract toupees.

Do they not see it? Are they blind in both eyes? Do they think it goes well with the hair that’s on their head? If so, why don’t they add some styling product?

As much as I want to pull out a mirror and show them that Cousin It is currently renting out space in their nasal tunnels, I don’t. Lord knows there’s always a chance one of those little fuckers can escape from my nose, too.

But, I’d rather yank the sucker out before I hear the sounds of a lawnmower in my head.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Steven!

Frankly, I can't stand having those hairs escape from my "inner sanctum" either, most because they tickle the outside of my nose too friggin much!

October 18, 2007 3:07 am  
Blogger Marquis said...

Omg! Nose hair is today's topic of discussion. LOL. You are too precious.

October 18, 2007 8:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweasers should always be in your bag... just in case. and for gods sake people look in the mirror before you go out!!

October 18, 2007 10:35 am  
Blogger about a boy said...

eeek! that stuff can be frightening.

October 18, 2007 11:50 am  
Blogger Chris said...

But can someone tell me why you start to tear up when you pluck one of those suckers out?

October 18, 2007 1:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They also sell the little buzz things to stick in there - or is that what you meant by a lawnmower?

October 18, 2007 2:38 pm  
Blogger MadeInScotland said...

try and trim them..and they will come back bushier and briar.

ahoj

October 18, 2007 6:44 pm  
Blogger MadeInScotland said...

btw, were you ever aware of this

Human Nature

October 18, 2007 6:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You failed to mention the guys who let their nose hairs grow so long that ,instead of plucking them,they just comb them into their mustaches. LOL

October 18, 2007 8:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home