I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Pass the penicillin

As another VD passes, another round of antibiotics must be taken to heal the burning and itching that has been bothering me for the past few days.

Being a firm believer of sharing my pain and suffering with others, I've concocted a simple way to do so: a test, made up of a series of true/false statements of occurrances that happened on February 14th, where each correct answer is one point (and a one-point bonus question).

So, sharpen your pencil, and pass the penicillin... it’s going to be a hard one.

**

The questions:

Got flowers and chocolates (two possible points).

Received two text-messages, wishing me a big ol’ honkin' VD.

Had a note from my sister telling me my niece made me something special “and it’s not poo.”

Was asked by someone if I actually work after I called them at work to wish them a happy Valentine’s Day.

Had an nice lunch with a special someone (they paid for the meal, which meant I had to pay for "dessert").

Treated myself to a cosmetic treatment at a luxurious spa, away from the cold.

Went to dinner where my date fell promptly fell asleep after scarfing down their meal in 10 minutes.

Took advantage of my date while they were asleep (the date didn’t notice).

Bonus question: What did I do to my date?

**

The answers:

False. No flowers (duh) and one chocolate from a corporate client.

True. Both received before 8:30 a.m.

True. And, the quote is real.

True. They weren't being mean (I swear), but joking with me.

False. I didn't eat lunch on Valentine's Day. No "dessert," either.

False. Spent a large chunk of the day outside, in the freezing cold (frostbite is the new Botox!).

False. This date was on the 13th, not the 14th.

True.

Bonus: I said idiotic things to them, and/or spoke like Charlie Brown's teacher (wouah, wouah, wouah), then pretended to get offended by saying, "I can't believe you'd say that," and "What sort of person are you to think that?"

I paid for dinner, they were asleep, so this was my form of entertainment.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

F, T, T, T, F, T, T, F, and I don't have a clue. :)

February 16, 2007 7:07 am  
Blogger Timmy said...

"dessert" - totally code for something naughty.

February 16, 2007 8:02 am  
Blogger Kevin said...

Bonus answer: You rifled through their wallet after they passed out from the ruffie you slipped them in the "dessert."

February 16, 2007 9:16 am  
Blogger Brand New W said...

Bonus answer: You made him something special, and it WAS poo!!!

February 16, 2007 2:29 pm  
Blogger tornwordo said...

lol hot lunch. I hope all those are true.

February 17, 2007 5:18 am  
Blogger A Lewis said...

Oral or injection on the penicillin? Nothing like a shot in the ass. We should have all had a big huge blogger VD party!

February 17, 2007 9:22 pm  
Blogger Kevin said...

I'm even more confused now ...

February 18, 2007 12:26 am  
Blogger Eddie said...

Frostbite is the new Botox...

I love it.

You're great...

Besos

February 18, 2007 11:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home