I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Who wears short shorts?

Since summer lasts for a few paltry months in Canada, there really isn’t a reason for me to buy shorts, because the ones I have, I barely use.

Most of the time I’m wearing dress pants for work, or jeans/chinos for more casual outings. If I have to throw on a pair of shorts, it’s usually to wear around my place or if/when I have to go outside and mow the lawn.

So, I have to live with the ones I have.

With a belt, they appear to pouf outwards. For the fashion crowd, I could always say Balenciaga is playing with proportion this season to see if they shut up (or understand what I’m talking about).

If I don’t have a belt, they fall right off. And, since I don’t wear anything under shorts…

In the end, it’s a no-win situation. I can wear shorts that don’t fit, or I can buy shorts that I won’t wear.

13 Comments:

Blogger Naijadude said...

Which happens to me, it dawned on me, they are shorts I buy but dont wear... what could we do to help Canadian so loooooooooooong summer months!

July 26, 2007 12:46 am  
Blogger Sh@ney said...

LOL...Where are your UNDIES
At least if they do fall off you wont shock anyone...:P
P.s You have been chosen for a Thinking Blogger Award!

July 26, 2007 2:36 am  
Blogger dantallion said...

Huh. Ever think of going into plumbing?

July 26, 2007 7:50 am  
Blogger Kevin said...

With all these skin pics lately, it's only a matter of days until we get the full monty.

Not that anyone is complaining ...

July 26, 2007 9:17 am  
Blogger A Lewis said...

Your goal is being achieved....to make us all go crazy. You are one bad boy. Very bad.
And what's this with no panties? I thought I was the only one. I've got a drawer of, maybe, ten pair of shorts you can borrow. i think they'll fit perfectly.

July 26, 2007 11:09 am  
Blogger Timmy said...

I can see your bum!

July 26, 2007 1:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh... you're doing HNTs without telling folks that's what you're doing. I AM assuming the story is only partly an excuse to pose and is partly also true (I remember being there as a kid and, to a lesser extent, recently).

So, I'd suggest buying one or two inexpensive shorts that work well for you. While I sense you (unlike me) have a very strict fashion criteria, since you're not gonna use them much, you could keep it cheap by going to Target or Old Navy or Gap, etc.

Unless you enjoy giving others spontaneous moonings.

July 26, 2007 3:11 pm  
Blogger Donnie said...

You're a tease and I like it. A lot.

July 27, 2007 1:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the comments, and I'm agreeing with them BTW, it appears the crowd is crying "More More More!!" lol.
I had that problem recently, the damn shorts wanted to slide off while I was trying to swing at the damn golf ball. Errr ... golf? Whats that?

July 27, 2007 2:57 am  
Blogger Chris said...

I say wear the belt, but also with a longer shirt to hide the "pouffyness."

I had this same problem recently, but I got fed up and threw them out. Any excuse to go shopping.

July 27, 2007 9:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When do I get to see what's under the shorts???

July 28, 2007 11:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gratuitous Crack Shot!

July 29, 2007 8:05 pm  
Blogger Doghigh said...

Oh, I wouldn't say it was completely a "no-win" situation "in the end" - at least not for everyone :-)

August 20, 2007 2:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home