I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Mudslide

Even though the world holds over six billion people, it always comes as a surprise how much closer we are to each other than we think. All it takes is one random connection. And, sometimes the conversation involved is TMI.

**

P and I randomly connected with each other. It was out of the blue. We were two people who were just living life in our own towns, working at our jobs, and trying to find meaning in the world.

Recently, when talking to P, I mention I know someone who lives in his town. This person (who will be referred to as C) was in a relationship with a well-known newscaster, and I ask P if he knows this media personality. He does. But, there’s more to the story.

Apparently, the newscaster doesn’t work for the network anymore and left due to a – supposed – scandal behind the scenes.

According to P:

His departure was fraught with drama, I wasn't privy to it. Some of his sexual proclivities, however, were. He liked guys with a blue-collar look and enjoyed being... "taken." Apparently, so much so that he went to a party, did a bunch of drugs cut with baby laxative, and allowed himself to be "taken" several times, before earning the nickname "mudslide" publicly. Allegedly.

Pretty shitty, huh?

But, that’s all it takes to bring people together. P and I are just two people who happen to know two people in common who enjoy rough sex with a group of strangers, and the aftermath of mixing narcotics and stool softener. It's that simple.

By the way, I’ll never think of the word mudslide the same way ever again.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! TMI is right!
Thanks for the laughs though.

November 26, 2007 2:58 am  
Blogger Marquis said...

Alrighty Then! that was some gross s**t(pardon my pun).

November 26, 2007 7:11 am  
Blogger Rick said...

Nor will I. I was expecting a story on Malibu. lol

November 26, 2007 7:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never mind "think." I'll never make the drink again!

November 26, 2007 9:35 am  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

thanks for creating yucky visions in my head this morning

November 26, 2007 9:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg... guess this totally rules out the mudslide blizzards at DQ...

November 26, 2007 11:13 am  
Blogger about a boy said...

you need to warn us. i was eating...

November 26, 2007 11:20 am  
Blogger Phronk said...

This post really stinks.

November 26, 2007 2:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you say rough sex?! :)

November 26, 2007 5:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does that mean that if we are only 6 connections from any person in the world... am I only 6 people away from my very own mudslide??

I can't wait to meet person 6!!

November 26, 2007 5:36 pm  
Blogger nikoeternal.com said...

Oh DEAR!

November 26, 2007 8:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me while I go cause a landslide in the bathroom.

November 27, 2007 2:32 am  
Blogger madamerouge said...

give it up, gurl

network?

November 29, 2007 10:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home