I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Friday, November 07, 2008

Well, I don't want to fuck you, either

Some people take physical leaps when hurling themselves off cliffs, as a way of experiencing a thrilling moment. Then, there are others who take mental leaps into presumptuousness that makes little sense.

C's Facebook status mentioned an upcoming trip to Toronto and wondered who would want to hang out. I send a message saying I'm around and am pretty free after work. What I get as a response is a little ridiculous.

A direct quote:

"Yeah it'd be cool to hang out but i know how toronto is and if you're just looking for a hook up you just prolly shouldn't even message me back. No offence.."

Hmmm... Interesting. Where/when did sex come into the equation? You don't want to have sex? Well, I don't want to fuck you, either.

I never knew meeting up and hooking up were the same thing. I meet up with a lot of my friends, but I don't have sex with them. It's called meeting, not fucking. And, the term hooking up never made much sense to me because it reminds me of throwing a coat on a curved piece of metal near a entranceway so it doesn't fall on the floor.

Some people are just presumptuous.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sooo-this-is-me said...

What...you mean if I come down to Toronto you're not going to sleep with me!!! What would be the point then, frig! Just kidding buddy. ;P

November 07, 2008 8:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a stupid fuck! I like to meet other people, even have dinner with them, but fucking without knowing the person is out of the question.

November 07, 2008 4:06 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

C'st la vie! He is missing out.

November 08, 2008 11:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, i didn't know it was you. come on over.

November 08, 2008 10:41 pm  
Blogger ITALIAN AND GAY said...

could it be projection? Don't take it personal.

New to your blog.

November 09, 2008 3:47 pm  
Blogger Chris said...

Anyone who spells "probably" as "prolly" isn't worth meeting or fucking.

November 10, 2008 3:24 pm  
Blogger Brand New W said...

now i can't wait to come visit!

November 10, 2008 5:24 pm  
Blogger sg/20something/male said...

If I may, make use of that handy "remove from friends" link. He needs to be purged, just like old furniture

November 23, 2008 9:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home