I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, February 09, 2009

Four years old

Tomorrow marks the first time I ever wrote anything on Human Nature. Four years of me, my life, my world. Funnily enough, looking back I never expected it to last this long. It’s the longest project I’ve ever worked on.

Sometimes it’s been one of the most fulfilling and frustrating aspects of my life, and throughout that time, I’ve tried to remain consistently crotchety, cranky and crabby.

But, for me, Human Nature is the greatest source of a personal history. It’s all there, in the written word. Although it was initially for me, people have been taking part in my life, knowing about my trials and tribulations from a distance.

Will it last for another four years? Probably not. But, I’ll be around after Human Nature is long gone.

12 Comments:

Blogger Doomed But Cheerful! said...

Four years! Congratulations on your perseverence! This makes me feel that I really should get down and write properly, and stop having self-vandalism moments. Nothing last for ever, but I look forward to reading some more of your observations! G =]

February 09, 2009 12:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 4 exceptional years.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, comments and life.

February 09, 2009 3:03 am  
Blogger A Lewis said...

4 Years? Wow....time does fly. I think I've been around you for close to two years. Happy year ahead!

February 09, 2009 10:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing, four years of exceptional bloggin. Have always loved "About Me, Parts 1-5". You have the gift of words - congratulations. I am looking forwards to the next four years.

February 09, 2009 11:46 am  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

happy blog-iversary.

four years, wow... shows what ritilan can do for ADD!

February 09, 2009 1:37 pm  
Blogger JCLL said...

And there are some interesting posts coming from this blog.

February 09, 2009 3:06 pm  
Blogger tornwordo said...

Congrats! I'm right behind you, um, so to speak.

February 09, 2009 4:21 pm  
Blogger Brand New W said...

happy anniversary !

February 10, 2009 1:48 pm  
Blogger Jeff C.-S. said...

happy 4th birthday, hn!!!

February 11, 2009 3:12 pm  
Blogger Marquis said...

Happy 4th B-day!

February 11, 2009 6:29 pm  
Blogger jay said...

Congrats Mister! Four years is a LONG time to be crabby. have you seen a shrink? LOL.

February 11, 2009 7:47 pm  
Blogger Sohyle said...

CONGRATS!! 4 YEARS!!!

March 03, 2009 8:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home