I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Wet spot

It’s early evening and I’m about to meet up with JG for coffee. Because I’ve been outside for the past while, I sneak into Pottery Barn to freshen up in their private washrooms.

I finish up my business and wash my hands. When I’m done, I lean back, making sure I can see myself in the mirror and notice a big, wet spot on my crotch. Apparently, there was water on the concrete counter and when I was washing my hands, I leaned forward too much.

Now, it looks like I pissed my pants because of where the wet spot is. To top it off, I’m wearing cream-coloured pants. Why this didn’t happen when wearing black ones, I don’t know. Murphy’s Law, perhaps?

I try blotting it with paper, but it doesn’t work and Pottery Barn doesn’t have a blowdryer like most other restrooms (it doesn’t fit in with the ambience).

The only thing I can do is wrap the sweater I have with me around my waist. I don’t want to walk up to JG with a huge wet spot on my crotch. It’s not like I can blame it on a night of drinking. It’s only 6 p.m.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I admire how low you flaunt your jeans in your profile photo. To be frank, it is terribly sexy!

November 30, 2009 12:15 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hate it when people leave water on counter... it happens in my office building all the time, and i usually lean in when wear light colored pants too....ughh..

November 30, 2009 7:17 am  
Blogger JCLL said...

little tip....rub the wetspot vigorously with the hand towels or even with your sweater....the friction will create heat that wil dry it quicker....take it from someone who always gets this wrong...

November 30, 2009 9:00 am  
Blogger Brand New W said...

A wet spot on the crotch area? Maybe JG would've just been flattered!

December 01, 2009 6:33 pm  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

LMAO at JCLL... that might cause a different kind of wet spot.

My advice... don't stand so damn close to the sink.

December 03, 2009 8:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home