I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Pot and pans

The days are long, the work is hard, and the responsibilities pile up by the second. These are stressful times, and nobody likes stress.

People are ready to pick apart something if given the chance. Even if nobody asks, they let it rip. Instead of praising the good, they pan it all. If I feel like shit, so should everybody else, they think.

If they’re always on edge, how can they resolve it?

Have a toke.

Pot smoothes out the edges and the world takes on a soft glow. There is nothing hard or harsh.

Recently, I met up with someone for coffee. It was a bad day for me and things weren't getting any better. Within a few minutes of me asking how they're doing, they said they had a toke earlier on in the day. Things were mildly rough, and due to some meds, they felt a little nauseous.

Interestingly, I usually have the same effect on people.

Maybe I should have a toke to make me forget about my shitty day. And, on top of that, I wouldn’t feel stressed or anxious about how sick I can make other people.

Nah, I enjoy making people feel sick.

What can I say? It’s a gift.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were a teacher, too!! It's my LIFE to make kids sick. I heart it eversomuch.

September 25, 2006 7:53 am  
Blogger Kevin said...

It's a gift?

Did you save the receipt?

September 25, 2006 12:16 pm  
Blogger S said...

Jason: I don't know if teachers make kids sick, but school surely helps.

Six: I keep recepits for everything... even blogger comments.

**

I should mention this post was supposed to be taken very lightly.

It's a joke. Ha ha?

September 25, 2006 12:50 pm  
Blogger Timmy said...

I do advise on toking, it works!

September 25, 2006 3:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home