I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Red flag

A red flag is a symbol of upcoming danger or peril. It can range from a physical being (i.e. a pylon on the road), to something of a metaphysical nature (i.e. The Ides of March). Unfortunately, sometimes I’m blind to them, even if they’re waving in front of me, like a matador's cape taunting a raging bull.

So, you can imagine how I feel when B tells me the reason he stays away from me is because I wave red flags.

Not long after, he confronts (and begins to stalk) me on msn and tells me that I'm a strange person and he was "right about me" because I disappeared off the face of the earth and never contacted him. I, being like the defense attorney I play on Law & Order: T.O., tell him that I was the one who returned his last phone call and I was the one who returned his last e-mail (and I have documented evidence to support my case). He was the one who disappeared off the face of the planet, not me.

He retorts in saying that he lost his phone and didn't have my number (a lousy excuse), and with that, he lost all his other contacts (sympathy votes don't count in this courtroom). I tell him it happens and that he should've backed them up, like I do. And, if he really wanted to get in contact with me, he should've just checked his hotmail account because I know he had my name as a contact (that's how he was able to cyber-stalk me).

Whatever.

B is clearly off his rocker and should see a therapist to elicit medication and a series of shock therapy treatments (with the electrodes placed on his nuts) because, from what I can tell, he needs it. But, I shouldn't be too surprised at the end result. I tend to find every crazy person within a 100-mile radius.

Goddamnit, I must be colour blind.

Note: This post is brought to you by WTF Wednesdays.

5 Comments:

Blogger about a boy said...

i love wtf wednesdays!

damn your eyes!

November 28, 2007 11:10 am  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

wouldn't it have been better to just agree to meet him, and then perform the shock treatments on him yourself?

November 28, 2007 11:57 am  
Blogger Sooo-this-is-me said...

Oh crap! Okay fess up! Which one of you is the stalker because if it is you, when I said I was in Ontario also, I really meant Ohio, sorry I get the spelling of those two mixed up all the time!

P.S my real name is Bob Smith, yep Bob from Ohio, no really it is!

Steven (not my real name)

November 28, 2007 2:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't do the electrodes on the nuts because he might like it too much.

I am sure giving him pleasure is the least thing from your mind right now.

November 28, 2007 8:05 pm  
Blogger A Lewis said...

RAISE THE WHITE FLAG....QUICKLY!

November 28, 2007 9:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home