I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, August 04, 2008

He's got legs

Although I don't consider myself to be a skinny person, I know I'm not fat, either. I'm slim, and after a better part of almost two decades on the other side of the fat fence, I don't want to go back.

But, there are some comments that cut through that thought and goes right to the core of your being.

N and I are talking and he brings up the subject of my body type when looking down at my legs.

"What's the size of your jeans?"

"I dunno," I lie. "I think they're 30, but they're really big."

"You have really skinny legs." He grabs them and squeezes, looking for traces of fat.

"They're not skinny. They're perfectly proportional for the rest of my body." I didn't say they make my dick look bigger because I'm a classy kinda guy.

Still, it kinda rattled me that N would say something like that. Lord knows he's seen my legs before; I use them all the time. Why he made a comment on their (lack of) thinness is beside me. Should I gain weight? Should I make my legs beefier? Probably not.

Anything that can make my dick look bigger is probably worth it in the end.

8 Comments:

Blogger Volker said...

If you legs are proportional to the rest of your body and you are happy with everything being that way, who cares what others think. Be comfortable within your own skin! No sense trying to be someone that you're not. I think you look just great the way you are! - Volker

August 04, 2008 1:38 pm  
Blogger ..... said...

hahhha funnny post !!
i have liked a lot what u wrote on the imagist about inez and vinoodh !

August 04, 2008 1:50 pm  
Blogger A Lewis said...

That "You're legs are so skinny" comment has been tossed at me more than once. It used to bug the hell out of me. Now, i just consider the source and move along. From one skinny-legged-man to another.....cheers.

August 04, 2008 5:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do your own thing. Maybe N has seen your legs, but has he also seen [or felt] your dick???

August 05, 2008 7:39 am  
Blogger Sooo-this-is-me said...

It used to bug me but now I just laugh about it. Why do you think my email starts with chickenlegs! ;)

August 05, 2008 12:50 pm  
Blogger DavisMcDavis said...

A picture with this post would be helpful in determining whether your legs are too skinny or if your dick is too big. ;-)

Either N is insecure about his own fat legs, or he wants you to spread your skinny legs. Or something like that. He probably just needed an excuse to feel you up.

August 05, 2008 1:40 pm  
Blogger jay said...

LOL, this is why I never wear shorts. Although if someone grabs my legs the way they grabbed yours there's no way to hide them.

August 05, 2008 5:31 pm  
Blogger WTWTG said...

LOL! ANYTHING that makes one's penis look larger is worth it. smaller hands? Love it.

August 07, 2008 8:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home