I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Friday, August 01, 2008

They're not hot, but you're horny

You have to wonder sometimes about people who think everyone they're interested in is hot. They see them across a crowded (or empty) bar and they know they have to have them - a wanton desire fuelled by several drinks and an uncontrollable libido.

But, the best way to judge hotness is this: would you want to see their face and lie beside their body in the morning after a night of fun?

I’m pretty sure their opinions would change in the sobering light of morning. And, if they still think last night’s tryst is hot in the unflattering light of 6 a.m., then I congratulate them. They bagged themselves a hot one.

7 Comments:

Blogger Butt Muncha said...

I tried to ask myself that question many times, but it wasn't just my eyesight that the beer effected.

It's also worked the other way around though, and the other fella was a little surprised to wake up next to me in the cold light of morning.

Thankfully I just don't have the time to drink these days.

August 01, 2008 9:34 am  
Blogger Brand New W said...

Morning??? people actually stay over? how odd.

*grabs clothes and scrambles for the door*

August 01, 2008 12:03 pm  
Blogger Chris said...

Dim lighting and alcohol can do wonders.

August 01, 2008 1:09 pm  
Blogger dit said...

I thought everyone did the "walk of Shame." You know, where you leave quietly at the break of dawn, underwear wadded up in hand, tip-toeing out the apartment. Only to be given that smirk by the early bird neighbor picking up the mornings news. lol

August 01, 2008 5:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! the walk of shame killed me! Always think about the harsh light of dawn.... if he isn't good enough for that. he just isn't good enough period.

August 02, 2008 11:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I worry more about how I look to them in the morning. I try to sleep closest to the bathroom door so I can try to improve my morning face!

August 05, 2008 1:03 pm  
Blogger Timmy said...

I will say that there have been times when I've awakened in the morning and found someone in my bed that went from being to being absolutely cute when they're asleep.

August 12, 2008 3:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home